Systems Engineer (C4I)
SUMMARY: We have an active opportunity for a C4I Systems Integration and Interoperability Engineer to join our team and be part of a growing small business that values its employees. We strive to create a positive work environment and provide our staff with a competitive salary and benefits package, all while offering excellent opportunities for advancement.
· A successful candidate would have two to five (5-7) years of technical, operational, and engineering experience with:
PEO C4I Networks (CANES, ADNS, etc.), - or -
Intel and C2 Systems (GCCS-M, DGCS-N, CDLMS, etc.), - or -
Shipboard Communication suites (NMT, EHF, UHF, etc.) as Ships Company, DOD Contractor, or a SME in direct support of Force-level ships.
· Experience with MS VISIO creating Network Diagrams.
· Proven organizational skills and acute attention to detail.
· Strong in MS PowerPoint to develop presentations capable of communicating complex contractual topics in easy to understand terms.
· Strong in MS Excel to develop spreadsheets to support the administration and development of Independent Government Cost Estimates for the Program Office.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
· Active DoD Secret clearance.
U.S. Navy network systems installation activity, PEO C4I/NAVWAR/NIWC PAC/LANT systems engineering, or systems integration and interoperability support experience is a plus.
Ability to read, validate, and translate technical diagrams (Functional Interface Diagrams (FID), Ship Installation Diagrams (SID), and IRDs into meaningful and fleet relevant enterprise guidance is a plus.
Titanium Cobra Solutions is an organization that has a long history of GETTING THE JOB DONE; on-time, on-budget, and within the highest standards of quality. Our staff has a passion to truly make a difference for our client community by tactfully challenging the status quo, while delivering effective solutions that create business value for our customers. Our solution-focused team is a collection of technical, project, and process-oriented professionals who collectively make the impossible, possible. If you are up to the challenge of an always evolving agile organization with ideals that value their personnel’s value – Come join our team.