Sr. Program Management Scheduler
SUMMARY: We are seeking a Program Management Scheduler to join our team and become part of a growing small business that values its employees. We strive to foster a positive work environment and provide our staff with a competitive salary and benefits package, all while offering excellent opportunities for advancement.
KEY ROLE: A successful candidate will lead in the development and maintenance of Integrated Master Schedules (IMS). They will support all internal processes to validate task relevance, resource allocation, and schedule practicality while applying industry best practices throughout the program lifecycle. Manage and report performance results of projects to ensure that project implementation is on target. Maintain a fully resourced, work breakdown structured (WBS), baseline IMS that accurately includes task milestones, predecessor and successor dependencies, and identifies critical path activities across multiple functional areas. Provide risk mitigation recommendations. Collaborate with stakeholder groups to develop schedule inputs, obtain task completion status, as well as risk and issue data. Prepare/support materials, logistics, and scheduling for internal and external stakeholder meetings Prepare presentation materials for management reports. Develop and distribute meeting minutes and serve as an action officer.
· Eight (8) years of demonstrated experience in DoD Program Management for ACAT programs across the acquisition life cycle.
· Eight (8) years of relevant experience developing and maintaining resource loaded, ACAT I-IV Program integrated master schedules utilizing a variety of industry standard project management tools.
· Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III Certification in Program Management or Project Management Professional (PMP) credential
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
· Active DoD Secret clearance.
· Self-starter with excellent attention to detail skills, data entry skills, and can communicate well.
· Demonstrated proficiency with oral and written communication skills, including using Knowledge of the application of the following: Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), Navy Marine Corps Acquisition Regulation Supplement (NMCARS), and DoD 5000 series regulations and laws, including executive orders, statutes, policies, principles of acquisition planning, and requirements to the contracting process necessary to accomplish assigned duties.
· Proficiency with computer technology to effectively support research and analysis of government acquisition regulations, maintain schedules, and execute processes and procedures.
· Experience with the complete Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
Titanium Cobra Solutions is an organization that has a long history of GETTING THE JOB DONE; on-time, on-budget, and within the highest standards of quality. Our staff has a passion to truly make a difference for our client community by tactfully challenging the status quo, while delivering effective solutions that create business value for our customers. Our solution-focused team is a collection of technical, project, and process-oriented professionals who collectively make the impossible, possible. If you are up to the challenge of an always evolving agile organization with ideals that value their personnel’s value – Come join our team.