OPEN - Senior Acquistion Analyst (TACMOBILE)
Active DOD Clearance required*
Education: Master’s Degree
• Bachelor’s Degree plus 4 years of additional relevant work experience; or
• Associate degree plus 8 years of additional relevant experience; or
• 10 years of additional relevant work
Required Skills: 10 years of relevant work experience. Working on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
Relevant Experience: Serve as an acquisition subject matter expert for Navy C4I systems, to include communications, network, and data link equipment.
- Experience in acquisition planning, organizing and leading tasks and projects for the entire acquisition life cycle
- Serve as acquisition management support responsible for assisting the TacMobile Program Manager in developing, establishing, implementing, and controlling contractual, financial, and technical aspects of a project/program through designated milestones/phases of the acquisition cycle.
- Apply budgetary and financial management principles and techniques to long-range planning of program objectives including the evaluation of contract support requirements to ensure consistent and effective task execution.
- Analyze and evaluate Program functions and activities, identifying resources (e.g. staff, funding, equipment, and facilities) required to support various program operations.
- Provide acquisition knowledge to stakeholders to plan, develop, and execute acquisition packages.
- Explain, advocate, and negotiate acquisition requirements and strategies with program/systems managers, stakeholders, and leadership.
- Organize and lead projects for the entire acquisition life cycle.
- Draft and review source selection plans and business cases that support acquisition decisions.
- Plan and develop repository for guides, templates, and instructions to prepare acquisition document.
- Prepare complex and comprehensive acquisition documents.
- Develop plans and presentations/briefings on program/project status, problems, and milestones.
- Provide acquisition management support for the Program Office resulting in the successful accomplishment of mission requirements to the operations and sustainment phase.
Examples of support functions include but not restricted to:
- Prepare, coordinate, review, deliver, and track POR (e.g., TacMobile) acquisition and milestone decision documentation and data required for the program to maintain compliance with applicable DOD and Department of Navy directives and guidance to meet the program acquisition milestones. Maintains configuration management of acquisition documentation.
- Prepare cost estimates and Cost Analysis Requirements Description (CARD) documents based on program acquisition strategy, deliverables, schedule, operations, and lifecycle maintenance concepts.
- Prepare, maintain, and update the Program Life Cycle Cost Estimate (PLCCE), Program Office Estimate (POE), and technical evaluations that support Program Objective Memorandum (POM)/budget submissions, program milestone reviews, and support development of Acquisition Strategies.
- Provide technical and project management support related to Clinger-Cohen Act and Information Assurance policies and tracks routing of all related program acquisition documents to ensure compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements (FAR, DFAR, & DoD processes).
- Support the development of life-cycle support strategies and provide inputs to program and applicable project acquisition documents such as; Acquisition Strategy, Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), Initial Capabilities Document (ICD), Capability Development Document (CDD), and Capability Production Document (CDP).
- Enter and maintain acquisition documentation in designated databases such as the Department of the Navy Chief Information Office (DON CIO) DON Application & Database Management System (DADMS), ASN RDA Information System (RDAIS), and the PEO C4I Acquisition Management Office (AMO).
- Ensure documents are current and compliant with regulatory and statutory requirements, directives, and guidance.
- Coordinate technical inputs with stakeholders to prepare Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Research Development & Acquisition (ASN(RDA)) Dashboard Report Submissions and Probability of Program Success reports.
- Develop and update Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) and other
applicable program documents such as Capabilities Description Documents (CDDs), Capabilities
Production Documents (CPDs), and Integrated Support Plans (ISPs)
- Identify USN design and engineering risks and ensure risks are tracked, reported, and mitigated in the development of programs.
- Coordinate program requirements, schedules, and documentation between the Program Office
and associated stakeholders.