OPEN - Program Management (Risk Management) Specialist - San Diego, CA.
Titanium Cobra Solutions is an organization that has a long history of GETTING THE JOB DONE; on-time, on-budget, and within the highest standards of quality. Our staff has a passion to truly make a difference for our client community by tactfully challenging the status quo, while delivering effective solutions that create business value for our customers. Our solution-focused team is a collection of technical, project, and process-oriented professionals who collectively make the impossible, possible. If you are up to the challenge of an always evolving agile organization with ideals that value their personnel’s value – Come join our team!
For more exciting career opportunities contact: email@example.com
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced individual to join our team to provide risk management support for our program. Your contributions will play a vital role in ensuring the successful accomplishment of the program's mission requirements. This position requires you to work remote and on-site at the government facilities, working closely with colleagues and collaborating effectively with the client as needed. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
3+ years of experience providing program management services within a program management office.
Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Ability to self-start and multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
Power Bi Experience, Project Online Experience
Active Secret Clearance Required:
An active clearance is required for this position. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
At Titanium Cobra Solutions, we value your contributions, offer diverse opportunities, and prioritize your overall well-being. Our comprehensive benefits package encompasses healthcare, life insurance, disability coverage, physical wellness programs, retirement benefits, paid time off, professional growth opportunities, and work-life balance initiatives. Through our recognition awards program, we celebrate employees who exhibit outstanding performance and embody our company values. Full-time employees are eligible to partake in Titanium Cobra's extensive range of benefits. We invite you to explore further details on our Benefits page. Salary determination at Titanium Cobra Solutions considers various factors, including geographical location, individual educational background, expertise, competencies, and experience level. Additionally, it takes into account contract-specific affordability and organizational necessities. The anticipated salary range for this position falls between $60,200.00 and $144,000.00 annually (USD). Please note that this estimate represents the typical salary range for this role and is just one facet of Titanium Cobra’s comprehensive compensation package for employees.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide program management support for PMW 760 resulting in the successful accomplishment of mission requirements to systems in the development phase.
- Develop, analyze, modify, and update databases and spreadsheets to support program requirements. This requirement includes conducting data entry, problem resolution, use of formulas and other data/statistical analysis tools such as graphs, pivot charts, and custom reports.
- Analyze and review technical data (e.g., engineering documentation). The purpose of this requirement is to create project/program documentation such as Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), presentations in support of reviews, white papers, training materials, and Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms). Additionally, this requirement is intended to ensure compliance with current doctrine relative to the integration of C4I solutions.
- Support the development and modification of project/program documentation. Examples of program documentation include strategic plans, strategic roadmaps, SOPs, Issue Papers, Program Reviews, Organizational Charts, policies, and procedures.
- Develop and update risk files and/or databases in the designated risk management tool
- Develop and update top-level systems engineering documentation, such as SEPs, RMPs, CPDs, and MOUs.
- Provide program planning support to the Government such as the development and execution of obligation phasing plans, 7300s, SERs, PARM reviews, and program objective memorandum submissions.
- Provide technical and programmatic support to the Government.
- Support cross-organizational communication across Platform Integration PMWs, Product PMWs, NIWC partners, NAVWAR Competencies, and other industry partners.
- Provide support for GFI and GFE.
- Examples of support functions include documenting, tracking, and reporting GFI/GFE deliveries required for integrated C4I solutions for Future Ship Programs and conducting technical and programmatic research to identify platform and GFI/GFE future ship program requirements.
- Examples of support functions include coordinating activities to support the metrics management program, using advanced features in the designated software to perform data and statistical analyses, and translating the data into various channels such as spreadsheets, graphs, and pivot charts.
- Provide scheduling support to PMW 760's projects/programs.
Examples of support functions include the following:
- Coordinate, prepare, integrate, and modify scheduling activities in accordance with program/project requirements
- Develop and analyze schedules and reports as established in the program's and/or project's SMP
- Perform schedule update procedures, recovery plans and “what-if” schedules
- Establish and monitor execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria
- Prepare and update program and/or project schedules that effectively communicate to stakeholders
- Support the collection and collation of data and the interpretation of timelines
- Perform IMS critical path, schedule slack, and task predecessor/successor networking analyses; and
- Perform SRAs
- Provide technical support for C4I system integration efforts such as design, production, integration, configuration control, and testing activities of systems in the development phase
- Develop Business Case Analysis (BCA) and Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) support and provide e-business solutions.
- Support the development and management of cost, technical, and schedule baselines in the designated format (e.g., spend plans).
- Provide risk management support to the Government resulting in the successful accomplishment of mission requirements.
Examples of support functions include performing the following functions:
- Develop and modify the risk assessment program
- Conduct risk planning
- Conduct risk analyses
- Develop mitigation plans
- Track/report progress
- Ensure compliance with risk management guidance and best practices
- Generate inputs in support of risk review boards
If you are interested in the opportunity, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Titanium Cobra Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, genetics, age, or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristic.